The defibrillator has to be checked regularly to ensure that it is in working order.
- Open the door and check there is a green disc showing
- If it is not, there is a problem. Please contact Cllr Gegg first (or the Parish Clerk secondly)
- If things are fine, please initial the check sheet to show that the check has been done
Monthly (Done by Cllr Gegg at the moment):
- Submit the report using the Defibrillator Accreditation Scheme Monthly Report online form at the bottom of South West Ambulance Service Log
- Record the date on the the check sheet to show that the report has been submitted
- Required details are:
- Owner: Cherington Parish Council
- Caretaker: Kate Gegg
- Phone Number: 01453 834805
- Postcode: GL8 8SN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pads must be renewed when they have been used or when they expire.
The expiry date is shown on the defibrillator.
Defibrillator type: G5S-02A Powerheart G5
Purchased: October 2018